No-bake energy bites
A healthy, no-bake gluten and dairy-free recipe with no added refined sugar, but plenty of taste to give you the energy you need!
I love no-bake recipes – especially when I don’t even have to use the stove-top or the microwave to heat things up. And if it’s healthy, even better!
I’m not sure where I found this recipe – but it’s one of those healthy recipes that doesn’t use any added refined sugar. All natural ingredients again, not necessarily low calorie, but sure to be good for you!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed (linseed)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like (approximately 1" in diameter).
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.