Peanut butter pumpkin fudge
A rich and creamy peanut butter fudge, with a pumpkin flavour that just sets it off completely!
Is there anything better than peanut butter fudge? Well, around the Thanksgiving/Christmas season there are SO many recipes around that include pumpkin, so when I found this recipe for a combination of peanut butter fudge AND pumpkin, I just had to try it. I took some into work and one of the guys said it was like ‘jonesing’ – he just wanted to keep eating and eating it!
I adapted this recipe from the original by doubling the amount of peanut butter in it … but that might be just because of how much I LOVE peanut butter!
Try it – you’ll see what he’s talking about!
- 4 cups white chocolate (chips or baking chocolate)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8 x 8" pan with parchment paper.
- Place white chocolate and peanut butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir then continue heating at 50% for 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in the pumpkin puree, spice and vanilla.
- Pour into the prepared pan and let cool to room temperature on the counter. Chill until set in the refrigerator and cut into squares.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to eat as it softens very quickly.