Peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream
Peanut butter, chocolate and dairy-free yummy ice cream
Mmmm, peanut butter and chocolate, my two favorite food groups. They’re food groups, aren’t they? And in a dairy-free ice cream format. Who knew? Creamy, peanut butter and very chocolate-y. And really easy to make. Try it, even if you’re not lactose intolerant like me, and let me know how you go!
This recipe is really yummy straight out of the ice cream tub, but also combined with cookies in an ice cream sandwich. Try these cookies for options: chocolate peanut butter cookies, quinoa peanut butter cookies, chocolate crackle cookies … or any other cookie you desire!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup sugar, or 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tin coconut cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter and sugar/honey together until smooth.
- Add the milk and mix on low speed until all combined (about 1-2 minutes).
- Stir in the coconut cream and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and churn according to ice cream maker directions.
- Add the chocolate chips in the last 1-2 minutes of churning.