Healthy brownie bites
A healthy brownie using only 4 ingredients – all natural, no added refined sugar … and YUMMY!
Brownies that are healthy? And yummy? Who would’ve thought?
These are AWESOME! So awesome that I need to wait until I make them again to get a photo to put on this website. They went that quickly in our house. Trust me, this is one healthy recipe you just have to try if you love brownies in any shape or form!
(Obviously I have now made them again and remembered to take a photo before showing them to the rest of the family!)
Again, we keep these in the freezer, but you can figure out whether you like them really cold and hard, or slightly softer from the fridge.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Process all ingredients together until a paste is formed.
- Place in a baking pan lined with parchment paper and squash as flat and compact as possible.
- Chill in the freezer for 1 hour then cut into slices or roll into balls.
- Keep in a sealed container in either the refrigerator or the freezer.